Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Ok I don't really know what the models look like or anything but here's my idea: you take the jetbike with only the lower body of the rider, cut the Farseer in half (with a saw) and glue that on it. Then use greenstuff to give him a decent robe and make sure the legs fit his upper body.

·
Registered
290 Posts
that seems sound to me...

I saw someone put a full pewter farseer on a bike once, it kind of worked... in the sense that it didn't really work very well. So i guess it didn't work very well after all then

·
Registered
290 Posts
he just kind of forced a generic metal farseer in place with too mch glue. He probably had to cut away part of the seat because it looked like the farseer was lying down driving the bike with his feet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could try to use the body of a biker, but i think it would be to slim, because the farseer model is much ticker around the waste then a biker...but maby I can make some adjustments... :lol:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ok i used a warlock but it was a lot of work!! the warlock i used(071604/1) is standing forward facing with legs apart. First thing to do is clip the robes out from between his legsto where his waist would be just before the "detailed" stuff. Remove the left arm and replace it with a jetbike pilots arm, reposition the right arm any way you like.( i did mine with a sweeping sword attack) With a lead fig you should be able to bend the legs into a reasonable postion keeping in mind that you will want to putty a robe on any way so aslong as they are in the right place its ok if the bend isnt perfect. if the fig is puter you will have a harder time to get the rider"sitting you will have to cut a wedge out if the back of the fig at the waist then bend it in place filling in the cracks with putty. the same goes for the knees. once you get him in place comes the hard/frustraiting part molding a good robe with a wind swept look.. time patience. In the end you will be happy though why you would want a farseer on a jetbike i have no clue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.