Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am thinking about modeling some markers, similar to objective markers, to indicate what Eldar Farseer power is used on what unit.

I would like to start with Doom and Guide. For Doom, I am thinking of making a small tornado with green stuff and putting some of the skulls from the new GW skull set into the tornado.

For guide, perhaps I can do something similar with a whole bunch of eyes. Does anyone have any good suggestions on where to get some larger sized eyes so this doesn't take too long.

I am open to any other suggestions to model Guide, Doom, or any other Farseer power.

Thanks,

Siper

·
Registered
410 Posts
For guide, perhaps I can do something similar with a whole bunch of eyes. Does anyone have any good suggestions on where to get some larger sized eyes so this doesn't take too long.

Chaos Spawn has like 20 little and big eyes on the frame, some with lids, some without.

G for that or just make GS balls and paint them

·
Father of the Failed
1,170 Posts
The cheapest and by far most practical way of doing this would be using green stuff balls for the eyes. A small pin prick would suffice as the pupil. You could even pain Eldar runes in place of the iris if you wanted.

Rich.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses. I'll play around with green stuff to get this done. I also like the suggestion of Eldar runes in the eyes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts