Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stealing the ideas of my dark cousin over there this is the first post in the eldar section and im using it to introduce myself.

My name is Rob and i live in England, im 16 and a regular at my local gw.
I have a Biel Tan army list that although seems cheesy *shudders* is the greatest, most fun army ive used it consists of:

1 Farseer on a jetbike
w mind war or guide sining spear and runes of witnessing (roughly 113 points)

10 Banshees W exarch w executioner in a Wave Serpant with twin starcannons

10 scorpions plasma and haywire grenades W exarch w scorp claw in a Wave Serpant w twin bright lances

6 Fire dragons w exarch w firepike, tank hunter in a Falcon

2 x 10 warpspiders W exarch w dspinner & powerblades

10 swooping hawks W exarch w power weapon w sus attack

2 war walkers 1 W 2 brigt lances 1 W 2 scatter lasers

and a Fire prism.

Beautiful.

Tzeentchs Fury

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also play biel-tal, your army is pretty good except for the fire-prism. Do you really need it. The fire-prism many times just gets shot down and there goes alot of points down the toilet. I do not know how long of go you put that post up so if I'm just bringing up old news sorry.I'm mostly just trying to raise the eldar forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
firstly, im from new zealand, and have been playing fantasy for 4 years, 40k for 2, epic for 3...

eldar are the best 40k army, im yet to be beaten by any army other than IG....

i disagree about the fire prism... give it a ctm... its NOT going to die unless either u r incredably stupid or ur enemy vry canny.

i play using the biel tan army list,
i cant be bothered wting the fluff here nor now, but i have.

Farseer kassandra

avater
4 warlocks
a warlock jet bike 9 who normally get destructor, love the smell of burning monkeigh in the morning)
7 howling banshees, 8 is my prefered suad size, not too big, not oo small
wave serpent with starcannons
8 fire dragons
bout 45 GD's
2 starcannon platforms
8 rangers
7 jetbikes, these guys are seriously underrated....
2 vypers with brighlances
falcon with starcannon
2 wraithlords with starcannons....
as u can see, i like starcannons... mwahahahahh,

ill upload some pics when i get a digital camera.... any other asur players out there?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi my name is Peter and i live in Canada. I collect an Uthwe army which i LOVE. My army has Maugan Ra Barroth 1Seer Counsil 39 Black Guardians missile launcher platform and scatter laser platform warithlord 6 wraithguards avatar 3 jetbikes fireprism and 5 dark reapers. I have money but can you suggest what i should spend it on??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The changer of ways has returned:

woohoo after i left in disgust at no eldar players posting i have returned, but i dont believe that only 3 ppl have got eldar armies out there so post here dammit!!!
ROB

·
Registered
8 Posts
Name's Matt, live in the States, been playin Eldar about 4 or 5 years now...my force goes either Alaitoc or Ulthwe.

Ulthwe, I take a Seer Council, 2x20 Blck Guardians w/ Starcannon platforms and Warlock w/ Conceal, a Wraithlord, 2 D-cannon, and 4 Reapers, sometimes a Wave Serpent and 8 banshees w/ Exarch

Alaitoc, I take a Farseer w/ Guide, 3x5 Rangers, 2x10 Guardians w/Starcannon platforms and Warlock w/ Conceal, 2 D-cannon, 2 Wraithlords, and the Banshees on foot, sometimes with an Avatar

I play the Ulthwe the most right now, usually break out the Alaitoc when I'm fighting big nasty necrons (Nightbriner's nothin against 15 sniper shots a turn!) I plan to add a couple more Banshees, another D-cannon, maybe a Brightlance Platform, and 5 Wraithguard with another Warlock using Conceal ( jealous of Termies 5+ inv. saves)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.