Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the second edition of 40k, the eldar codex allowed for "eldar pirates" and what they basically were are guardians with the ability to upgrade to jetbikes, and i THINK had the option to upgrade the pirate captain to a vyper.

Are there any provisions for something like that in the eldar codex? I don't dark eldar are supposed to have kind of been eldar pirate replacements, but i don't like dark eldar and i finished my first eldar pirate squad right when they released third edition and negated the option in the rule book.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm pretty sure Dark Eldar are Eldar pirates... Raiding, stealing, murdering, taking prisoners... All they're missing is the Jolly Rodger. Arrg matey...lol

In the beginning all Eldar were pirates, it wasn't until 2nd ed. when the Eldar exposed their fruityness. They were dark and gritty in Rogue Trader. I think Dark Eldar are the evolution of those first Eldar Pirtates.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Not quite, the Corsairs (as i like to call them) are groups like the Void Dragon Eldar Pirates who will work for Eldar or for Dark Eldar.

Its been a little confusing because the Imperium can't tell the difference between any Eldar.

·
Registered
33 Posts
So are they still legal, can u field a squad in a GW turney? If so where are the states and such. Can you allie them with any army like the Kroot? :huh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.