Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of curiousity, How many Eldar player have we got on the LO boards? I'm one to start it off. If you are an Eldar player reply and tell us abit about your army.

·
Registered
485 Posts
*Moved to the appropriate section*

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already know Eldar players I'm just wanting to see how many are on the Lo boards, call it a xenos census.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I know one in my area, but I still can't figure out why a million people aren't eldar. Their warwalkers and wraithlords are too tempting.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
i play ulthwe. guardian defenders...can never have too many.

xv88...war walkers suck so much. i wont field them. every game they die on the first turn. a guy shot his lemon ruiss exterminator into a squad of 3 of them with star cannons and they all died. 300 points down the drain. i wont field them until the new codex where they are one choice, but can move and fire and do w.e independently from each other.

may favorite is either the fire prism or the seer coucil . it takes out tanks and heavy infantry. i played agaisnt space pupies today and took out a rhino, a razorback, half a squad of marines and blew the heavy bolter that was killing a particular guardian squad stright off. if u give it holo filed and spirit stones, and move above 6, u can onyl glance it, u roll 2 d6 and pick the lowest when it is damaged (so almost always 1,2,3) and then u can ignore it with the spirt stones. it can capture table cornors and objectives.

my seer council has 3 farseers and 4 warlocks. all ahve witchblades and 2 warlox got enhane, so the farseers are ws and I 6. they always wound on 2's. the warlocks are I and WS 5 and ALWAYS wound on 2's. all of them ahve re rollable 4+inv saves (effectively a 2+ inv save) how can u not like that?

·
Registered
969 Posts
I've got a list for an Eldar army but i have yet to even buy a box of guardians...

·
Registered
424 Posts
Ulthwe strike force man.

To sum it up...

Guardians. And lots of 'em.

·
DING
1,740 Posts
Yep, i have a few of the pointy eared fellows. About 1500 points i would estimate, i dont play much so i couldnt say for sure. Just playing craftworld of my own colour scheme of Regal Blue and Bleached Bone. At the moment it consists of:

1 Farseer
1 Squad of Guardians + Warlock
1 Squad of Rangers (6 minis)
1 Squad of Swooping hawks
1 five man squad of Warp Spiders
1 Wave Serpent
1 Fire Prism

All of the above are semi painted, the swooping hawks and warlock are the only minis finished. Next on my list when i get around to buying more eldar minis is the Avatar, Wraithlord, another squad of Guardians some Dark Reapers and Heavy Weapons platform. I will leave it at that then. Oh yea some howling banshees, want some of them too.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Im an eldar player before i was a deamonhunter player and i use 2 wraithlords, scorpoins, with a farseer and fortune with them, banshees, guadians, dragons, and either a falcon or reapers. Its a pretty good army

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'm in the same position as TzeentchPlayer....

I have got loads of help from cool ppl like Salamander, but i am w8ting 4 christmas <:) <:) <:) (hahaha i have always wanted to use that smiley).

Anyway, anyone who said anything about an ulthwe strike force or B) guardians KNOWS HOW TO BEAT ANYONE ANYWHERE ANYTIME cos they RULE!!!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
i say guardians are essential to any eldar army. with a 5+ cover save, 20 of them, and re rollable(fortune) they make a far better meat shield then grethchin and can deal out HUGE amounts of damage at close range. we are tlakin 40 str 4 ap 5 (rerollable, guide) shots here!!

plus eldar excell at mobile firepower. they only add to this with the heavy weapon that can fire. a well balanced eldar army i believe can outshoot even imperial guard, specially with their flexibilty and mobilty.

lol thx dood u think im cool? that makes one :( heh

·
Registered
100 Posts
I play Eldar too, Ulthwe Strike Force to be exact.

My army has :
-a seer council
-a couple of fire dragons
-a couple of rangers
-2 guardian defenders squads with scatter laser and a starcannon
-a storm guardian squad
-a squad full of vypers
-2 D-cannon
-dark reapers

i'll post my full army list soon...(when i have the time).

·
Registered
223 Posts
I used to play Eldar back in the day.

Mind you everyone used to play Eldar then as they used to own Space Marines and were nastily cheaper until the publication of 'Chapter Approved'.

Also I used to try to be Craftworld when everyone else was pirate or mercenary Eldar. The big attraction for me was Harlequins which have gone now, so frankly Eldar are just Tau with pointy heads without them.

Hello? Character? I seem to have lost track of you at some point.

My God, how cool was the idea of Solitaires and Death Jesters?

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have a small saim hann eldar force, only 1000 points, not fully assembled or painted. I probly wont expand on it, im thinking about starting a cadian army. Gonna build a huge regiment.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.