Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend and i play eldar, he insists that he can attach more than one warlock to a squad and that warlocks with a farseer can join a squad if they wish? please tell me he is wrong. i need conformation.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
He's wrong about the Warlocks. Tell him to read page 9 of his codex. The "Character" section in the Warlock entry explains exactly how many can join a squad.

Regarding the Farseer: he's an independant character, so as long as he doesn't have a retinue he can join any squad he wishes. However, he may not deploy with that squad. He must deploy in his own turn and at that point he may be declared attached to a squad if placed in coherency with it.

·
The Fallen
7,906 Posts
Also if the farseer has any warlocks left with him then he is not an IC, but part of a squad and so can not join a unit, therefore the max that can join a squad is 1 warlock and a farseer and even then only squads that allow warlocks can do this

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.