Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
Cool (Needs improving though, with more assault element, as it wont stop a charging close combat army in time, as proved my moi and my wolves!)

I'd get some scorps, and some more banshees.

Oh yer, that crater terrian u have is cool! Paint it NOW!

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
Wraithlord is good. Very good. But as said, could do with improvement.

Ideally, you want a warlock with each squad of ten guardians, since Guide is invaluable when facing enemies that need to be hacked down in droves.

Assault elements wise, I would have gone for scorpions first rather than Banshees. A lot more well rounded, and not immediately a lascannon magnet.

Suggested purchases: Dark Reapers, Fire Dragons, Striking Scorpions. A small squad of four plus an Exarch is enough for a while, and at such point you can simply buy more models to add to the squads.

·
Registered
2 Posts
being a former eldar player, and hence i cant log back my old alias of Xaero for some odd reason, I figured I'd give my input under this alias.

Ok, in my old force, which was a little shootier than the average eldar, Definately need aspect warriors, personally I loved Howling banshees, Which needed a transport. I had a squad of ten w/ a wave serpent, if I were facing marines, chaos, any heavily armored army. If not Id take a 10 man squad of scorpions in a wave serpent, good for taking out swathes of under-average troops, IG, Tau, etc. Depending which squad I took in the wave serpent depended on which squad was 6 man in a falcon. ie 10 man banshees, 6 man scorpions, but I also played ulthwe. so that was abandoned sometimes for the seer council. Black guardians, which had +1 bs or ws, were in more than 10 man squads w/ a warlock, which i could have sworn dont have guide (it might just be the fact that i havent played them in over a year but I thought farseers had guide), but have cover, which gave them a 5+ invulnerable cover save. The black guardians were the most devastating part of my army, 40 s4 ap5 shots at 3+ was damaging, *reminisces how he took down 2 10 man terminator squads in one turn w/ 2 black guardian squads.*
Wraithlords are pretty much a no brainer, the only thing is they are lascannon magnets, so usually they are a distraction for my dark reapers or banshees/scorpions. err, cant think of much right now, if i remember, ill write more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.