Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive heard rumours of that they are going to re do the codexs into army books and back ground books?
the army book would for space marines for xample(curse there tatty armour) would have all the other army books rolled into it like wolves and blood angels!!!
post bak

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
Well well well basket. You have finaly joined! Welcome! To be honest i doubt they will do that, they make lots of moulah out of the 'little books'

besides its good having a book DEDICATED to your army!

(Any way, why do u care, u collect chaos :lol: )

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
Originally posted by Choas Lord Spiderspore@Jun 15 2003, 13:01
(curse there tatty armour)
Ha, our "Tatty armour" is an improved (Yes thats a good thing) version of your Obviously "Tatty armour"

Stupid Smart arse Chaos...

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
And dont you argue with my Basket (or should i say CANNON FODDER)

Im nearly a marine (aww the memories of being a scout Sgnt)

*Sniff*

hehe C u Tommorow Basket!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Euh Spike, did you notice you made 3 posts right after each other without there being someone else's post in between :unsure: ?

Back on topic, you mean there would be one book with rules and one with fluff for each army? Sounds somewhat illogical to me.

·
Registered
959 Posts
yeah two books does sound kinda illogical. me i never understood why they didnt make the codexes as big as the fantasy army books, they've got shit loads of stuff in 'em.

by the way Bornin have you read/got the new fantasy hordes of chaos book? if not its worth looking at they've got some stuff in the back about the dark tongue and the alphabet used by chaos marauders, some cool shit.

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
Yer, to use bloods angels part one you must possess a copy of blood angels part two, codex:space marines, the 40k rulebook and a golden Goose...

They will probably do a death coompany army, a fallen angels army, and stuff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.