Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a nasty habit of moistening the tip of my brush with my own saliva however one time I forgot to wash the paint off. I ended up with a partially green tongue and a bad taste in my mouth.

I am such a fool!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is plenty of of other stuff but i'll tell you when i feel ready

In the mean time, has anyone else done anything stupid that they regret? If so what?

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
One time I hadn't screwed the lid on my black paint on properly after using it and then when I needed it again I shook it up as usual... 'nuf said... :eek: :(

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Damn, dunno where to start.. let's see I had my fair share of paint in my mouth, as well as pieces of pewter. I once had glue in my eye (no damage fortunately), I ripped out a pretty big (and deep) part of flesh out of my finger when I tried to remove the superglue, coming to think of it I once ended up with glue in my mouth... one time I was filing a pewter part and I had the stuff still on my fingers, then my eye felt a little funny, guess what happened ;) ... I also had the stuff with not closing paint pots right, man that sucked...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Many, many things, my dad regrets me even being born but thats another matter (hehe tougth luck to him) :p .

I always spill paint on my PC I'm amazed how its still working.
I've washed my paint brush in my drink instead of water cup and have also drunk from the dirty water cup once instead of from my drink.
I've super glued two fingers together, I was lucky enougth to get them loose.
I've super glued some blonde bimbo's hair to my carnafix (okay I don't regret that) :D .
A few things actually...ohh yeah here's one thing I regret...
I started collecting sisters! :(
Warhammer has taken over my life :)
I'm broke because of it :ph34r:

hehe it's all worth it. ;) ...I hope

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
one time i was painting while wearing a low cut top and someone started talking to me i put too much paint on the brush, and guess where it ended up?

·
Registered
245 Posts
oh, that superglue is horrible on the fingers.
after assembling a squad my thumbs are missing 2 or 3 layers of skin. And it takes forever for the skin to return so your fingers get f---ed up

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How about in general,

I recall an incident In P.E. i started the 100 metres in a tracksuit and thanks to a dodgy fence post and thin material i finished in my underwear...

oh my god i almost died!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I as once so drunk that I snorted Tequila and the left hand side of my face went numb for three days. I could not open my eye at all nor move the left side of my mouth. The doctor said it was 50/50 whether I would regain motor control in the left hand side of my face.

Another time I had just moved to Canterbury, to go to university. After a very drunk night on the walk back to the halls of residence I saw a sign for London and decided that was where I still lived and proceed to walk home. 12 Miles later I was picked up by the police for walking up the A2. Got charged with drunk and disorderly. And now I run a night club. All the free booze I could wish for.

Also have many more stories that I think I could be kicked of the forum for telling. Might add a few more later. See what every one else has done first.

·
Registered
959 Posts
ive been drunk enough to sleep with a few chicks i hardly know. for some unknown crazy reason every time im drunk(most weekends) i challenge my mate who's twice my size to wrestling and i always wake up the next morning really sore wondering what the hell i did. just generally being so drunk i wake up the next morning not knowing how i got there(or how she got there :D ), got so drunk or what i did.

i embarrass myself everyday by shouting weird 40k related stuff to people i dont know in the street or shops: "die mortal!" "blood!!!" "death to the false emperor".

im a jack ass but i like it that way.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i don't drink anymore, i never really started someone spiked my (non alcoholic) drink and due to an alergic reaction i almost died.

·
Registered
959 Posts
ohwell, are you sure they didn't spike it with some pill??

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nope the Hospital said it was alcohol,

I had some wannabe parent of a doctor telling me how i shouldn't drink at 15 anyway and i explained to him in big slow words and flash cards (should have used a power point presentation but it wasn't available) that my drink was spiked.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Well once I was priming my models back in the basement. I didn't turn on the lights on, and I... Well to make a semi-long story short I spay painted my eye. Luckly my glasses were on so most of got on the lens and the rest on my head and eye. :(

·
Registered
959 Posts
hahahahahaha ive spray painted myself a few times aswell, just never in the face.

·
1,019 Posts
My life is just one big embaressment, no i'm only kidding.
But i have this thing i like to do, you should try it sometime. When at a party try not to get drunk (best to not drink at all). And then when people start to get incoherent and finally collapse, arrange them in weird poses. Once i was at a party where some football guys had won a game or something. They all passed out soon enough. So i (and the lead jocks little brother) started to move them into place. One ended up on the other ones back, the second having his pants down. One guy ended up with his face painted. And the last two were arranged in intimate positions. This should only be used with people you know, because strangers dont always react to happily when you start to haul them across rooms and put things on them.
I once didnt close my Black Ink pot properly, then i picked it up and it tilted.
!Splash!
My desk was black for weeks.
And i've also drunken from my paint water, and i once painted a part of my computer screen by accident (i was holding the brush with the tip pointing away from me and i wasnt looking)
I have a habit of explaining Warhammer 40K history to drunk people. Or to start a debate weather Horus was right or wrong (they have no idea what i'm saying, they only know i disagree with them.)

But the arrangement thingy should also only be done with help (its no easy thing lifting an unconcscious person and arranging them in silly positions, especially several people.)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.