Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if I could get a little Comments ect. on this Emperors Champion conversion.
I Had more midway pics, Butt....
Stuff happens.

Thanks.
Note
This isn't on the paintjob, just the model itself, Since I am not even 1/2 way doen with the model.
Just wanted to let people know.

·
Registered
236 Posts
That's a nice model. I like how you made it from the command squad instead of just changing the EC model a little bit. You could say the weapon in his right hand is a trophy because the EC is only supposed to have one sword (last i read) and because it doens't look like something a marine would normally carry. Where did you get that weapon?

Can't wait to see it finished.

·
907 Posts
the blade in his right hand is from the tomb king range.

the blade itself looks a bit bent and the join itself is very rough.
but a bit of filing deals with that

and mold lines argghhhhhhhhhhhhh
the same attack these with a file. they stand out a mile away.

and the iron halo looks a bit skew wiff.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the Sword is from a tombkings box, and as to the weaponry, I figured that I could use it either as a EC. Or as a custom model, the Iron halo is actaully magnetic, to that is why its a little askew,
The only mold line it looks like I missed is on the weapon, could you point out that others please, I am new to all this.

·
Cthulhu's Lovechild
1,746 Posts
The only thing I don't like is the fact the weapons look so different from each other.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I agree that the two weapons look odd next to each other , everything else seems awsome

though except that I don't agree with the helmet , but thats just personal taste.

-Cheers!
The Roboticist

1 - 7 of 7 Posts