Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which models do you use to represent your champion i use ezikiel because he has a cool pose and comes with the robes

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
You do know there is an actual Emperor's Champion model, right? He's got an enclosed helmet with a wreath (I think) and he's point the Black Sword into the air. But this isn't the first, I beleive one was a special Games day model one year, he had both hands on the sword with it pointing forwards.

But if you wanted to convert him, I'd say any of the Dark Angels with robes would work.

Here's the link to the GW model:

Emperor's Champion

·
Registered
7 Posts
i used the newer Champion as the basis for my bike-mounted marshal. The empty hand carries his thunder hammer and it looks like he's playing polo. Since inquistitor Coteaz donated the hammer he got to be the new Champion after a lot of filing and a head swap.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah but the normal champion looks pretty odd so i won't use him

·
Registered
199 Posts
The new champion is ok but the old games day model is better. I converted the model by turning his head to the right and lift his arms and turn the sword so he stands in a better position than the original one. That one looks like he can bearly hold on to the sword.

·
Registered
260 Posts
odd the new emporers champian looks awsome its one of the best models out there i want another one for some conversions i want to do

·
Registered
24 Posts
The current Emp's Champ is suffering from a case of Jeremy Beadle hand. The left fist looks like it's ceom from a Ratling Sniper.

·
Registered
209 Posts
yeh well e wud taunt coz every 1 should fear him on d other side of the battle field, b afraid, b very afraid! Templar rule

·
Registered
959 Posts
i like the new emperors champion and plan on getting it to paint up, even though im a chaos player. yeah his left hand does look a little small, ohwell just have to replace it with a bolt pistol hand.

Death to the False Emperor!!!!

and dave-o please spell properly cause it's annoying to have to read dribble like that.

·
Registered
447 Posts
So can you use the Emporer's Champion model for any army? I'd like to add some more cc stuff on him, to make him more of a champion. :ph34r:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Oh yeah forgot that you can't have anymore addons for special characters. <_<

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
He's a special character that it tough. His job is to go out onto the battlefield and challenge any enemy champions to a one-on-one duel. Read the BTs fluff you'll find more about him there. But basically he's armed with a sword that can be used two different ways, and he's pretty cool.

·
Registered
447 Posts
He also has a MCed bolt pistol.

Ownage <_< :p

·
Registered
447 Posts
He can? I thought that the re-roll to hit thing for MCed weapons only applied when you are using the weapon :blink: So can you use that rule on other weapons?

·
Registered
213 Posts
u can only reroll for the weapon specified. the emporers champ cant reroll the black sword hits.(i think)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.