Daemon Prince
Wings, Mark Of Slaanesh(+1 I), Lash of Submission

Troops
x5 Noise Marines
1 Blast Master

x5 Noise Marines
1 Blast Master

x10 Noise Marines
1 Champion - Doom Siren, Sonic Blaster, 9 Marines - Sonic Blaster, Rhino,Twin linked Bolter

x10 Noise Marines
1 Champion - Doom Siren, Sonic Blaster, 9 Marines - Sonic Blaster, Rhino,Twin linked Bolter

Fast Attack
x6 Raptors
1 Champion Power fist, Slaanesh Icon
2 Raptors - Melta, 3 Raptors

x6 Raptors
1 Champion Power fist, Slaanesh Icon
2 Raptors - Melta, 3 Raptors

Heavy support
Defiler
All close combat arms

Vindicator
Daemonic Possession

Vindicator
Daemonic Possession

What dose every think?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I really like this list. I always thought that of all the single god chaos armies, slaanesh was the best because noise marines can do well in either CC or shooting.

You really can't go wrong with your HQ and HS choices. Only thing I would consider for your troops would be to possibly get rid of the sonic blasters on your CC squads. If your guys are going to be in combat, they're not getting much use out of their awesome guns. Now I'm not exactly sure what you'd do with those extra points.

Something else you could try is to outfit one of those raptor squads to fight infantry. Give them 2 flamers, and give the champ lightning claws. This will allow him to make use of his I5, and with those lash princes you could pull some poor squad right in front of them, bunch that squad up and go to town with the flamers and then charge. Of course, that would leave you somewhat hurting for anti-tank, but it's something to consider.

·
Registered
110 Posts
What exactly are you intending for the larger squads of noise marines? If you are going for cc, then I would suggest removing the sonic blasters and giving them to your smaller squads. If they are ranged support, i think they are well-equipped, with a good anti-charge deterrent in the doom sirens. Additionally, if you took a twin-linked bolter of a rhino, you could give your raptor champs lightning claws and melta bombs, which would take advantage of the I5 and make your squad more viable in cc. The dual lash seems like it would be extremely effective with all of your template weapons, and i think the list would work well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts