Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, Im starting a new EC army- themed heavily around shooting, but with some close combat backup squads

what units are useful/effective against predominantly power armoured opponents (i was thinking daemonettes and some tooled-up elites squads, but im open to other suggestions)

Also, I hate that awful EC commander model (nice backpack though)- does any1 have any ideas for a Daemon prince?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Well if you want a heavy shooting army go with the Thousand Sons... they deal out massive damage while taking in big damage too.

·
Registered
353 Posts
If you want shooting and cc I would suggest Emperor Children. I would probbly recomnd maybe using two heavy slots for havoc squads and the third for either a pred for more shooty, or a dreadnaught to help out in assaults. For assaulty units I would recomnd units of about 6 men and give their ac a power weapon/fist, daemonttes work well to as do chosen terminators. Also a greater daemon would be good, and typicly lords are geared towards close combat as well.

·
Registered
664 Posts
ya, daemonettes are sexy, I might use some in my Black legion army, cuz I don't want to play EC....

·
Registered
144 Posts
thats the only problem with EC hardly anybody does want to play them. And for good reason too that ponsy god with all his temptation and crap just give me a nice big axe and point me in the direction of the enemy

·
Registered
222 Posts
i always liked the EC army but i havent started one. thousand sons looks mighty tempting but i have no idea how to use them correctly. the cool thing about it is that win or lose, the opponent should enjoy playing with you cause they probably havent played against EC before. you could be known as the guy that "i know this guy that plays a EC army, that pretty cool."

·
Registered
353 Posts
Personnly after I get my skaven army up im going to start an emperor children army. I think their very sweet, especially the lash of torment. hehehe... keep my lord out of danger even better, and still own, right on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.