Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It says that people didn't consider the Emperor a god till after the heresy so who does he worship? And what's the Emperor's name.

The Age of Battle is begun. The fires of war burn brightly from star to star. Everywhere the fortresses of Man are steeped in blood and ancient enemies appear from the darkness. Sensing weakness they gather for the kill. They know that as night approaches all mortal life will be extinguished. We know, as they cannot, that there shall be a new dawn and a new day when we will rise anew and they will be driven into the darkness forever"

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Heretic! Heretic! HERETIC!!! HER... oh never mind...

·
Registered
959 Posts
as any good chaos marine will tell you we know the emperor's real name and that is Bob. why do we know? cause we been hatin' Bob since the 30th millenium. i think he worships chaos in general, gets all the effects of the gods.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I knew his name was bob. And I think he's a buddhist

·
1,019 Posts
His name is not important. In fact, it is Slartibartfast. It is He that created the fjords of Norway, and won an award for its lovely crinkly edges. And he worships the might of....SPOONS!

And white mice control the world, and dolphins are trying to warn us :lol:

"...how many roads must a man walk down...before you can call him a man" :p

Great book.

·
Registered
379 Posts
no the emperor's name is Bucktooth cletus, and he's on the golden throne from drinkin too much and been having the beer shits for 10,000 years. :lol:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Oh my f*cking god!
The biggest and most expencive toilet in the universe!
Maybe that's why he's sitting there, trying to squeese something out...

"Nnnnnng come on I've almost got you this time.... please.... get out of my butt now... I command you!!"

About the emperors name... all of you are wrong... his name is ofcourse Turde Furgeson

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Oooooookay...

And may I ask where you got that from?
Saturday Night Live Jeopardy?

Anyway The emperor is proparbly devoted to the mighty Turde Furgeson. aka. Burt Renolds
Every sunday when the emperor could still walk by himself he would go to the holy roadtrain and watch the holy book.. ummm movie "Smokie and the bandit"

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
HERETICS! HERETICS! HERETICS! HERETICS! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHH!!! *Head explodes from all this herecy going around*

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.