Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if I can use Khorne Berzekerz and Emporers Children togther in the same army? :huh:

·
850 Posts
It depends. If you want to paly a pure Emperor Childrens army, you cna't have khorne units. If you want to have both your lord or lieutenant must have the mark of undivided to get two or more other marks.

·
Registered
122 Posts
no thats wrong

only the warmaster abbaddon can ally the servants of the warring gods

if you have abbaddon in your army then they will fight side-by-side and be troop choices

·
Registered
969 Posts
Lets see what BID has to say... Because i am quite curious on this too.

·
Registered
167 Posts
k, the way Ive understood it:

To take marines w a certains mark as troops, your general has to have to same mark.

If you want marines w a certain mark as elites, its no problem as long as the mark isnt one _opposing_ the mark of your general (havent got the codex here but I think it was Tzeentch hates nurgle and khorne hates slaanesh, dont know if its correct)

·
Registered
353 Posts
wooo I know the answer! It explains it on page 38. Aight, If your lord has no mark, or the mark of chaos undevided, and your using standard dex rules, you may have ANY mark in your army, but they will count as elites. Now if you give your general a mark, say mark of khorne, units with the mark of khorne don't beome elites unless their are orignly elites. Now by doing that you can no longer take slannesh warriors but you can still take guys with the mark of nurgle and tzeenth, though they will count as elites. So the only way to get khorne and slannesh on the same side is have an undvided legion, same goes for nurgle and tzeentch.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Yeah, you are right with the opposition.

·
850 Posts
Isn't that what I said in the first place? I told him you must have a HQ unit be Undivided to have another mark. I sorta ask the guys here in Glen Burnie, I at first had the same question, but they gave me a straight answer.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
TheSlayer is correct. Your Lord (or most expensive Lieutenant) must have the Mark of Chaos Undivided (or no Mark at all). Then you can use Berzerkers as well as Noise Marines (EC), but both will count as elites.

Lee_101, what you posted must be some of the biggest bullcrap I've ever heard.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Brim just to let you know, your avatar can really make you lose yourself in what you are doing... :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
With the mark of undivded, what can a emporers child do that a normal space marine cant? and i am soooo confused about their weopons, can anyone clear this up for me please?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
If a marine has the Mark of Undived there's no way he could possibly be an EC anyway.
EC weapons are quite simple: any bolters and combibolters may be upgraded to sonic blasters, meltaguns may be upgraded to doomsirens and autocannons/reapers may be replaced by blastmasters. Exactly what confuses you about this??

·
Registered
122 Posts
not really, their weaponry isnt all that powerful, the only one i like is the Blast maker, and that is worse than a SM plasma cannon.

·
Registered
199 Posts
about the blastmasters; it depends against who tho

granted, agianst space marines, the plasma cannons are probably the best bet- they go through the armour without a problem

However, against 'horde' armies- guard, tau, some eldar, orks, nids the blastmaster is probably more useful- u can move and shoot (and sometimes pin- very very useful) and the Blastmaster is better against tanks, plasma cannons just arent strong enough to be a reliable tank hunter

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.