Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is the engine of the gods going to be available to the public, it looks so cool, and i really want one.

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
It is not. As has been said by GW numerous times, it is a conversion. There never where or are plans to create and sell the model.

The rules can be found the it Warhammer Fantasy suppliment; 'Lustria'.

KU

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow

Then that is one fricken awesome converson.:w00t:

·
Registered
11 Posts
how they made it...

The instructions (not fully detailed) are on the french GW site.

But what he did is:

3 gnarloc riders (forgeworld)
1 carnosaur
saurus standard bearer sprue
greenstuff
milliput
ball
wire

he cut up the carnosaur to reposition the tail, and cut off arms/legs.

He cut up the forgeworld models (NOOO!!!) and then attached them as he wanted to what was left of the carnosaur body. Then with greenstuff, filled out the body and extended the neck, etc. and sculpted all the spikes, scales, etc.

The wires are coiled up and the stone work and gyroscope are made from milliput. for the main gyros, milliput around a ball, then when it hardens cut strips out of it..each different size level will interloc with the larger one.

THen a bit of saurus standard tops, with more miliput for the brass work to hold onto the back..etc.

That's it basically.

My EotG pics will be up at CMON prob this weekend :) Will post gallery link here...

Sanjay

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ya it looks good and it gives lizzies our own long range war machine (ya)! I like the stegadon and all it's just the main purpose of it is close combat and its hard to use it effectivly and get it in combat because the giant bow is so tantalizing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts