Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More! We need more fellow legion commanders. Each has their own individual and collective task to do.

On btw any BFG players here? I dont play BFG but it would be good if we have 2-3 BFG guys with a strong strike force to do raids and attacks on key targets. We need space support! It's vital. If all goes well, bfg guys might not even need to field/play a bfg game but better to have the support ready....

Patience comrades...the coordinates will be given soon...

·
Registered
379 Posts
The Libras Eternal are concentrating their attacks on the Agripinaa sector. any brother followers of the dark gods can join us in attacking Malin's Reach and Lelithar, and eventually Agripinaa system itself. Any chaos victories there will kick ass.

·
Registered
379 Posts
In return for serving we are granted the power... the power to crush the weakling emperor and his lackeys.

Oh well, only the campaign will tell... start fighting those battles!

·
850 Posts
I would join in your EoT, but my mighty chaos nurgle army isn't finish yet. Damn!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I wish to join your fight! I have had nothing to kill lately (because i already killed everything around me :D ) and need something to kill! Lord Commander Antimachos of the 1st company of Iron Drakes! We are a sub-chapter of iron warriors, and we left specifically because we don't want orders from perturabo son we can kill cadians on our own time! LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.