Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those Chaos players interested in coordinating their strikes in EoT acknowledge here, and I will pm you for campaign coordinates.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Ahh finally!
A true follower of the dark powers.
Terminator Dragonslayero reporting sir!
WHatever the mission is I will gladly throw me and my forces into the fray!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More! We need more fellow legion commanders. Each has their own individual and collective task to do.

On btw any BFG players here? I dont play BFG but it would be good if we have 2-3 BFG guys with a strong strike force to do raids and attacks on key targets. We need space support! It's vital. If all goes well, bfg guys might not even need to field/play a bfg game but better to have the support ready....

Patience comrades...the coordinates will be given soon...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Ya, slice that shit. Might dust off my chaos army for a couple matches. But for the rest, I'll plas-rifling the shit out of marines. :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
The Libras Eternal are concentrating their attacks on the Agripinaa sector. any brother followers of the dark gods can join us in attacking Malin's Reach and Lelithar, and eventually Agripinaa system itself. Any chaos victories there will kick ass.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thats a negative on that one, all followers of the false corpse shall be slaughtered for the glory of chaos!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Good man, we have another foloower of our dark gods. Praise to the warp! Death to the Cripple emperor of mankind!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I was once turned to the darkness i saw and returned to light. im affraid it has only strenghtend me and the dark gods of chaos shall fall and the emporer will always beat the dark gods.

·
Registered
379 Posts
In return for serving we are granted the power... the power to crush the weakling emperor and his lackeys.

Oh well, only the campaign will tell... start fighting those battles!

·
850 Posts
I would join in your EoT, but my mighty chaos nurgle army isn't finish yet. Damn!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I wish to join your fight! I have had nothing to kill lately (because i already killed everything around me :D ) and need something to kill! Lord Commander Antimachos of the 1st company of Iron Drakes! We are a sub-chapter of iron warriors, and we left specifically because we don't want orders from perturabo son we can kill cadians on our own time! LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.