Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
*chuckles, before laughing uncontrollably*

The funny thing is, it ain't us that are going to deliver the final, killing blow to the Imperium. As you're shooting the Fire Warrior for heresy, the Khorne Bezerker's going to run you through with a chainaxe from behind. Think about it, and then come back if you feel ready to join the Tau Empire ^_^.

·
Registered
59 Posts
1st of what is EoT (eye of terror) but why what were when???
2nd of; GreyKnightGrandMaster we are a peace full race... We only want a place in the universe!!! <_< BUT do not daubt that we WILL destroy you if you if you start an invasion!!!

- for the greater good!
:a :a :a :a :a

·
Registered
531 Posts
We will destroy ANY race that getts in our way!!!!! :angry: :ph34r:

·
Registered
353 Posts
where did you find that hamster? I didn't take part in the EoT, but I've been to the website so many times trying to find the results, to no avail.

·
Registered
353 Posts
0% chance, calculations were based off of several factors.

1: The Tau are a new and popular 40k army.
2: People collecting a 40k army makes GW lots of money.
3: GW loves money.

·
Registered
849 Posts
As for the EOT, the Tau did win. That's where the Railrifle Pathfinders came from. A full section of brand new Sept worlds! Power to the Greater Good! Oh, and I might have to abandon the Tau for just a little while, I'll be collecting Necrons. Sorry Greater Good, the C'tan will overtake me for now.... :blink:

·
Registered
161 Posts
kommisar: The chances of Tau being destroyed out right(outside of obvious money reason) is highly doubtful, remember We live in a giant cloud of something that makes fast space travel REALLY slow, so it'd take a long while for all the Tau to be killed off ;)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Originally posted by Vampiric_Drake8@Nov 2 2003, 22:30
As for the EOT, the Tau did win. That's where the Railrifle Pathfinders came from. A full section of brand new Sept worlds! Power to the Greater Good! Oh, and I might have to abandon the Tau for just a little while, I'll be collecting Necrons. Sorry Greater Good, the C'tan will overtake me for now.... :blink:
TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Originally posted by meek61@Nov 3 2003, 02:41
kommisar: The chances of Tau being destroyed out right(outside of obvious money reason) is highly doubtful, remember We live in a giant cloud of something that makes fast space travel REALLY slow, so it'd take a long while for all the Tau to be killed off ;)
I don't think the Tau section of space has slower warp travel, I just thought that the Tau warp travel was limited in distance because they didn't have the psykers to guide them like most other races do.

When they had storms, it stopped warp travel entirely, (simply because they destroyed stuff in the warp), but when they ended it was all business as usual, or so I'd thought.

But I agree that the Tau wont be killed off. The imperium can't possibly devote the resources needed to trim em down, the orks that they face only serve as training fodder, and if the orks ever did get organized they'd wanna focus on the imperium, not Tau space, I suspect. And everybody else is already focused on the imperium.

The only real threat to the Tau, as I see it, is the nids. The hive fleets are an implacable force, I just hope GW does some scenarios that involve the nids a bit more, I'd like to hear of a hive fleet being utterly annihilated, or, alternatively, a hive fleet conquering a big area of space.

Chaos is the sux, lets get more action for the xenomorphs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.