Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cmon ppl! yall gotta sign up! especially u imperialists out there!
FOR THE EMPEROR OF MAN!!!!!!!!
the site is open and quite cool! i didnt participate at armageddon so i cant say if its betta...but it is really cool! so sing up and join the fight ppl!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I also did. I mostly going to fight in the Tau Empire to try to expand it, but might fight some in the Eye of Terror area. Weird how this thing is set up for Tau but also cool. :D

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I think I've seen the tau war room once... just some strange thing that happened and I suddenly found myself in the tau war room.

But take wrong or not... are the tau restricted to battles in their own sector? What I mean is, are they only able to list results from that system...?

·
Registered
96 Posts
If GW are forcing us to do that then no-one will ever play against tau as they don't get to affect the big melee at the EoT... bad idea. Hope it's not true.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well, my dear Blackord, either you deal with us or with Chaos. And right now, I think Chaos is the biggest threat.

P.S. I hope you don't mind us helping ourselves to your planets whilst you're out. Have fun in the Eye Of Terror! :p

·
Registered
379 Posts
I hope you aren't going to attempt to attack the dread forces of chaos, lest you find hundreds of angry bolters aimed at your troopers. The Libras Eternal dont f00k around, they shall rip the weakling Tau apart with their chainswords. attack the Alpha Legion instead :p

·
Registered
77 Posts
I hope you aren't going to attempt to attack the dread forces of chaos, lest you find hundreds of angry bolters aimed at your troopers. The Libras Eternal dont f00k around, they shall rip the weakling Tau apart with their chainswords.
:lol:

What can I say? ;) Any time, Mongue'la...

"Lock and load!"

·
Registered
379 Posts
oh yes... its on.

*pops fresh clip into bolter then unhooks chainsword from belt*

Bring it. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.