Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently realised that i have been worshiping a false god. I now know that he is a false emperor and have turned to the dark gods of chaos. I have fallen into the claspe of the blood god.

Well basicly i just wanted to ask which is better to give to my berserkers counter attack or furious charge as i can only have one veteran skill?

also it has come to my attention that alot of people underate the collar of khorne where i cant see the downside. Its only five points to laugh at any pshyker.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
About freakin time too :lol: !

Seriously, Furious Charge is much better. With their number of attacks, and the S and I bonus on the charge, and the Chainaxes of course they rip through marines with ridiculous ease.
Countercharge is fairly useless IMO, if the unit is powerful in close combat they won't be charged anyway, if they can't do jack in close combat you don't want to get more of them in base contact because they can lock the unit for longer.

·
Registered
969 Posts
What type of Army are you fielding? Black Legion? Emperors Children? Thousand Sons? Undivided?

·
Registered
353 Posts
actually I thought of one use for counter attack, death guard. If I did death guard I would probbly take alot of foot guys with bolters, and shoot the enemy up at close range, as they assault my guys I would counter assault to get the full beneift of bolter grip, and my counter assault units (daemons lord and terminators) would fend off the enemy in assault. Though counter assault aint vital their it still would be pretty useful. And from the sounds of it hes either doing undevided or world eaters.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am using world eaters i have

1 Deamon Prince

6 Chosen

8 Khorne Berserkers

6 Bloodletters

1 dreadnaught in a 1000 points

im hoping its nots to small. Ive also decided to paint them black and bronze as alot of people forget that black is one of the sacred coulors of khorne as well. Very funny bronin i guess it has taken me a while too see the truth in my ways.

·
Registered
969 Posts
It seems quite small to me but i wouldn't know as i am fairly new to 40k. But i can tell you this my 1000 point Thousand Sons Army has a 170 point Sorcerer lord, 18 Thousand Sons CSM's including AC's, plus a Dreadnought: Multi-Melta and Rhino. So in comparison yours is quite small to mine...

·
Registered
231 Posts
mighty fine choice picking furious charge especially since your playing khorne. i play world eaters and i use furious charge and i rule CC on the battlefeild that way. oh and BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD (man i havent said that in a while)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.