Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My list:
-Red Paint job (if a transport)
-Armor Plates (guaranteed to piss of those [DAMN THEM! Damn them to hell with their 3+ save!] Space Marines at least once every two games).
-Grot Riggas. God, I love those little buggers. 4+ recovery from an immobilized result is just heavenly.

Anyone have any thoughts on other choices? Problems with my uber list?

[By the way. I find after inflicting 6+ wounds on squads of space marines and they manage to make every save, muttering, "god damn space marines", makes me feel better.]

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Hmm your an orc...

I would say just about what you say, hopefully it will piss off the space marines and their 3+ armour save...

Best hopes, good luck...

Kasutta!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Armour plates of course, but no red paint job or Grot riggers for my Ferals. Then again I only have 1 vehicle, and it breaks down on a 1 :blink: . I'm thinking of adding a Stikkbomb chukka though, should be fun to drive the thing straight through a whole bunch of units :lol: .

·
Registered
735 Posts
I use the same upgrades, red paint job, armor plates, and grot riggas. Sometimes armored top.
I found that most of the other upgrades are pretty useless. Like a search light for Orks? But being Orks we can experiment with em all..."right ere it goes", BOOM!
"Guess we wont uze dat any more."

WAAAGH!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.