Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it would be cool if the etherreals couls take psycic power, what do you guys think about this.

Maybe something that makes then beable to move in the assualt phase, or up the bs on one squd, or rerolled armor saves.

·
Registered
228 Posts
the codex says Tau minds dopnt register in the warp, so Idont think a psychic power is a possibility. but I do agree, it would be nice if my ethereal could do more then just sit on the table and inspire my troops.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yes, and I imagine Aun'shi's famous HtH prowess doesn't even get used that much eother. Kind of risky for the price of failure.

Maybe the Tau could eventually create technology that mimics psychic powers. They have drones that fight for them, why not drones to mind blast for them?

TauofWar

·
Registered
59 Posts
i know about that warp psycic power thing... <_<
but tau could have like an other warp ( not a warp but like it :huh: ) that enables psycic power....!!!!.... :p
:a :a :a :a :a

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by christian@Nov 12 2003, 11:41
i know about that warp psycic power thing... <_<
but tau could have like an other warp ( not a warp but like it :huh: ) that enables psycic power....!!!!.... :p
:a :a :a :a :a
Thats a really good idea but kinda complex to explain.

·
Registered
166 Posts
i dont think that ethereals should have psycic powers, but you can give the kroot psycic powers. you can make a kroot shaman or something like that to help you?

--for the greater good--

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.