Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Alchemist
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To lead my Undivided magic-based army, I needed a suitable general. So, here's the finished product :)

Comments? :)

·
Ancient Spacefarer
1,715 Posts
So, here's the finished product :)

It's a Miget-Mage!!!

Man, that's so cool! Really lightens up the malicious character behind the forces of Chaos.

Well done my firend ;Y

Concerning Migets: Please note that my post in this thread is not pointing at the abuse and discrimination towards Migets and that I sure hope that I didn't offend anybody in that area.
If you are offended by these word, please message me and I'll sort it out later.

-Kai-Itza-

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
Just personally I think the staff looks a little too big. Could be just the perspective of the photo, though.

Otherwise, that's a great job. Go Squig-Mage!

·
The Alchemist
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The staff is a modification of the spear that came with the model, so it's pretty proportionate. It counts as two dragons, both with twin-linked lascannons.

·
Registered
9 Posts
haha, very nice, why not twinlinked hellcannons or warplightning cannons? would be much more enfficient then. Love the model anyway. Good job

·
The Alchemist
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You're right. I'll consider proxying them as twin-linked hellstorm cannons.

Still working on the painting, got down some base layers + some inks. I'm not sure whether to mount him on a cavalry base or a monster base, though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.