Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:)

:oops: Oops, forgot to say that was addressed to Adstar:

I've been having a look at your minis, and I'm definately considering adding your site (and several of your links) to the Open Directory Project (http://dmoz.org), would you mind if I did so?

I would likely add them to the Games/Miniatures/Painting section.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Cool site, cool conversions. It will take a while to see em all, looks like alot of stuff there. I will be checking that site out. Thanks...

WAAAGH!!!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Great site. I'm particulary interested in his Green Stuff casting : Shame he removed it beacuse some people were abusing it. It would have been a nice skill to have. Ie, you could buy a head from mail order, make a mould of it and cast it with green stuff. But then, when the green stuff is still maleable, you could, say, insirt a sculpting tool into the mouth of the head and open it, so it looks like he's shouting or something, opening the way to a whole new range of posibilities.

Shame some people decided to abuse it. Now, I may never know... <_<

·
Registered
593 Posts
The guy said some people were using it to cast whole models, and telling others about it, and mentioning the guy's name each time. He took down the method to stop people doing something illegal and giving him credit.

·
Registered
346 Posts
A friend of mine tries casting his own minis, the results were very ordinary, even after he cleaned them they still weren't up to par. He used a mold that is used for fishing sinkers and made them out of old fishing sinkers. Come to think of it he should has probably thrown them in the ocean anyway so maybe it's fitting.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.