Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

My current Tourney list has been doing very well and I'm looking to expand my army into 'ard boyz bellow is my plan all advice would be greatly apreciated.

HQ 190

+ Vulkan He'Stan

Troops 510

+Tactical Squad (Full Strength) 170
- Sgt Chainsword/Bolter
- Flamer
- Multi Melta

- Sgt Chainsword/Bolter
- Flamer
- Multi Melta

- Sgt Chainsword/Bolter
- Flamer
- Multi Melta

Elites 150

+ Tech Marine

+ Tech Marine

+ Tech Marine

Fast Attack 900

+ Biker Squadron (Full Strength) 300
- Sgt Powersword
- 2 Melta Guns
- Attackbike with Multi-Melta

- Sgt Powersword
- 2 Melta Guns

- Sgt Powersword
- 2 Melta Guns

Heavy Support 750

+ Land Raider Redeemer 250
- Multi-Melta

- Multi-Melta

- Multi-Melta

·
4,967 Posts
Drop 2 tech marines and reduce your bikes to 9 man units. Then buy a cheap captain on a bike with PW or relic blade. Now your bikes are scoring units doubling your objective grabbing capability.

If you run the LRRs together the remaining tech marine can repair any of them and you are unlikely to need 3 tech marines at the same time. He can also improve defences if you wish to drop off a 5 man combat squad in cover near a home objective. For this reason I would try to get a single heavy weapon upgraded to PC,LC or even ML for the extra range.

·
Hive Fleet Pandora
5,068 Posts
What he said above. That also reduces your KP count.

I'd also consider getting some assault terminators as your hammer unit. Get rid of 1 tact squad and the last techmarine for some assault termies instead. With your bike captain, you would still have 5 scoring units, but with assault termies, now you have a unit that will make your opponent think twice about assaulting you.

Reactions: Abraxus122
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.