Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right I reckon this Is the right place to rant? If so I appologise beforehand..

Rant:
I just recently came back and found out that my signature and avatar has been removed cool enough I start making a new one (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/Zirellion/Battery.jpg) buuut I get the message that the file Is to big KB wise, the max Is 5.9 kb according to my error message...thats silly..I know LO Is a rather huge forum and as so can't let users have gigantic avatars that sucks up all the bandwidth but still..5.9 kb's? come on. Give us artsy prancing photoshop geeks something to work with. Also when I tried ediitng my signature It says IMG is: ON so I reckon yay! I can atleast upload my signature, but the board automatically removes the IMG codes on the side? whats up with that?
Rant end

I'm just another one who's had a bad day and gets pretty frustrated by thoose little details..

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I don't know how you're having trouble making such a simple image fit within 5.9 KB. . . Here's a 2.1 KB PNG version. PNG is a lossless format so no detail was lost.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Ha, I never leet my frustration i just put it deep deep away whare it can get to me....
Deep deep down in my stomach just acking to reach out and grav that gun...
JK
I let my frustration out all the time, on my little brother.:shifty:

·
Registered
160 Posts
If you ever feel frustrated, do some Abstract Expressionist paintings, it works wonders

1 - 7 of 7 Posts