Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i used the extra destroyer parts (basically the top half) to make a cool little terrian piece...attachted to a bit of ruined building-styrafome thingy...if i had myt digi camera i would post...so..anybody do anything else cool with extra necron parts? i need to find something productive with all of them extra green rods..i have bout half my army and already have like 4 and a half full things left...ne body got ne ideas?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Save em...... if yer like me and kinda worried about usin glue on em after all the warnings posted on every box and in the 'Dex, they tend to fall out, and just like dice once they're missing you'll never find em.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea...true...when i was building the lith one dropped, made a "tink" noise an still hasnt been seen to this day.....hmmm oh well

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
i would kinda look fore that, i wanted to take that lith crystal and use it to make my own fire prism.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, my friend gave me his fire prism for nothing, but that is a different story,,and, i did look for it, i tore that room apart, bt it just dissipeared....musta fell into a void or something, that happens to me alot :blink:

wow teh spelling mistakes above.... :huh:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea...so, i found out something i can use the extra parts for..i could use a utility knife and make crystals out of them, for flock. thnx for ebay,lol, always good for ideas and motivation :lol:

·
Registered
969 Posts
i built a necromoth (A Battletech Conversion) with my extra parts from them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i built a model of the blind man from the opening of starcraft brood war. you should see all these crazy conversions and crap i have laying around.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Used all my extra green rods for my skaven army.
All the expendable skaven have "radioactive" rods of warpstone.
Looks good in the rattling cannon too.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I would use extra arms and stuff to make other races into Necrons. Like, giving Dark Eldar Gauss blasters and Gauss flayers. That should balance out the score a bit. That's what I love about GWs mostly interchangeable arms!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lmao, i made a destroyer with two gun arms, looks funny and kidna cool....lmao, to see one of them come rumbling to ya..that would be scary....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.