Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[FONT=&quot]Hi all, I am 23 years old and I am getting married after two months. I want to loose my weight and I have already lost 20 pounds but my actual goal is 30 pounds. I’ve been trying for 4 months now but my current diet plan isn’t working. I exercise as much as I can. Which would have faster results- a fat free diet with low-moderate calories, or an extremely low calorie diet? Any other suggestions would help. Thank you.[/FONT]

·
Daemonette
1,038 Posts
Hey eat drink and inhale Vodka, thats what Im doing !.
Anyway, weight loss is simple, burn more calories then you consume.

Count how many calories you eat in a normal day.Eat like you would normally eat and count the calories in everything you eat and everything you drink and keep track of it on a piece of paper or on the computer some where. At the end of that day, add up the number of calories you ate/drank. Be as exact as possible. Once you add it all up, you now have the total number of calories you consume daily. Also, weigh yourself. Starting the day after you counted calories, eat 500 calories LESS then you normally do. So, lets pretend that the day you counted calories you counted 2000. For the rest of the week, you would eat 1500 calories a day. Understand? All you have to do is subtract 500 from the total number of calories you consume in a normal day, and eat this new number of calories every day for the next 7 days.
Instead of eating 3 big meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), or eating all day all the time, spread those calories out over 5 smaller meals. Eat one meal every 2 and a half to 3 hours. Doing this will speed up your metabolism.
Cardio is an important part of weight loss. If you're serious about losing weight, but don't want to do the cardio workouts, then you are requiring your diet to do all of the work. Jog, walk, swim, jump rope, ride a bike, take an aerobics class, whatever... cardio + proper diet = better than just doing one of the two. All it takes is 30 minutes a day, 3 - 5 days a week. I say 3-5 days a week because I don't know if you have 5 pounds to lose, or if you have 50 pounds to lose. So, depending on how much your looking to lose, figure it out. 3 times a week is good starting point though.
At the end of that week, weigh yourself. Now, don't expect to see a 20 pound difference. Losing anymore then 1 or 2 pounds a week is unhealthy. So look for a 1 or 2 pound weight loss at the end of the week.

·
Consumate professional
2,863 Posts
What they said...

Ive been playing a lot of squash lately- its great, you get a good sweat on! (ewwwww)

So a lot of excercise with a well thought out diet (low on saturated fats, sugar, salt etc) that doesnt cut out the nutrients and energy you need (for god sake people carbohydrates are important!) and youll be golden

·
1,065 Posts
Try exersicing in the cold. Apparently, freezing and shivering are excellent ways for your body to rapidly consume calories, while keeping itself warm.

·
A bit of alright.
675 Posts
Eat virtually nothing and the pounds will fly off (hopfully not hitting anyone on the way). High fibre foods are filling, indigestible and stop you from properly digesting some other stuff of what you eat by flushing it out. Exercise is good too, drinking water fills you up as well for 0 calories.

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
2,642 Posts
lancymoor102,

I'm sorry, but your post draws suspicion on a lot of levels, compounded by the fact that your post is alarmingly similar to that of a troll we recently banned. I'm locking your post for the time being. If you wish to discuss this, feel free to PM me.

I urge you to either respond to me via PM or post something contextual and relevant to the main forums.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.