Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard (can't remember where) that either Ulthwe will be scraped or Elrad will be killed off. And since Elrad sought personal combat with Abaddon, there could be some truth in the latter.

·
994 Posts
i thought they have already done a fantasy campaign. i heard something about return to somewhere.

also i think the next campaign will probably be next summer and it will be either armageddon or ctan.

oh and i doubt they will scrap ultwe they are popular but eldrad might be killed off (unlikely though)

·
Registered
523 Posts
The whole percentage number system is way too confusing. You need a physics degree just to figure out how they do it. The thing about statistics though is 90% of the time they are not accurate. You can figure them anyway you want. I think GW makes it difficult so we cant figure out whats going on and therefore interfere with their plans, but we shall wait and see what the new WHite Dwarf says.

·
Registered
182 Posts
that would center too much around the eldar.. and since we are human, they would sumhow need to incorporate us into the game, cuz we are the main players. i dont think they will make a campaign for a lost craftworld. if they do, its not going to be that big

·
Registered
178 Posts
the next campaign is a fantasy one and it will be the "conclusion" of the high elf/darkelf war. then 2004 "summer of Chaos" also a fantasy from what i know... then a necron vs. Iron hands campaign. in which i figure the "new" c'tan comes out.

·
Registered
969 Posts
ahhh thats plenty of time for me to get to know the rules better. Then i can help whoop some Necron ass!

·
Registered
969 Posts
What are Necrons...Asexual? do they reproduce?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Well, we have no idea how the Necrontyr reproduced before they became the Necrons. Now they are more or less immortal so reproduction is somewhat unecessary (not to mention probably an impossibility).

·
Registered
974 Posts
I have a hope that the next campaign will be based on a new side. I had thoughts about a human side from a total other galaxy (Like when Tau came, i think) They had exodused the imperium after the emperor introduced the space marines, knowing this would attract choas. The Confederates (new side) found a sector with amazing recources and made armour that could finally match that of the space marines and after a couple of milleniums and alot of purity seal developing they come back the reachs of the armys we know, being duisguised by the army of Orks who somehow managed to meet and allience with the confeds. Now the confeds and orks are back in the system they are determined to get rid of the imperium and choas before they start trying to keep control of the galaxy. ( I have made up abit of fluff that the confeds said they would bring back Gork and Mork if they won the galaxy over :p, they are alot of sneaks these new ones.)
If you want more self invented fluff just ask.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i heard that after there done doin the old world chaos campaign(fantasy warhammer) theyll be doin a "re-enactment" of the age of apostasy(human civil war........go figure) but its a long-shot guees.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.