Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's planning on playing which army in the Eye of Terror campaign?

(Note: I would have made this a poll, but for some reason the system wouldn't let me. If anyone who *can* reads this and sets it up, thanks :))

I'm playing Tau

·
Registered
190 Posts
The Adeptus Astartes chapter designation, Warpstorm Knights. A chapter formed from the geenseed of The Raven Guard.

I too wish I could see the other players screens...and did anyone notice that you could sign up for the campaign under Assassins?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<nods> Yes, I was wondering about that. Does that mean that for Eye of Terror you can- oh wait a sec, I get it now.

Its probably because EoT is Inquisitor as well as 40K, Epic and Gothic... there must be an Assassin warband or somesuch.

·
Registered
959 Posts
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!

my World Eaters are gonna bring down the Cadian defenses, just like they brought down the imperial palace.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm for the Greater Good.

*reloads Fusion Blaster*

·
Registered
379 Posts
I've been gunning down guardsmen with my chaos marines, the Libras Eternal. They haven't lost a battle yet, but came dangerously close to losing today.. I think I'll post a BatRep!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.