Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am brand new to Chaos and I've decided that an army based on Fabius Bile and his minions would be really cool. I'm just not exactly sure what to use. Of course, the enhanced Chaos Space Marines will be the troops, and Possessed Marines could count as more heavily enhanced ubermenschen.
For heavy support I'll use Obliterators to match the genetic freakshow theme.I want to use spawn to represent Fabius' failed experiments but I'm not sure what use, if any, they'd have in a battle.
How does this look, ye olde Chaos players?

·
609 Posts
I'd go all infantry if I was you. It'd be made of awesome. :D Bunch of Chosen with MoK and the bile upgrade, or rapters with MoN and the bile upgrade. (high T high St jump d00ds are scary, at least to me)

·
Swarm Queen of LO
1,174 Posts
I think it's still up in the air as to whether or not Chosen can get Bile's upgrade. Personally, I think they might as well be allowed, but not many people would agree with my uh, nihilist logic. That being said, I think mark of slaanesh goes better with bile than the mark of khorne, although they are both excellent choices.

Also, I think the theme you have going is pretty cool. It won't be 100% competitive, but it'll be fun. You might want to consider adding some rhinos or raptors to get some speed in your list. Maybe some spawn too, as experiments gone wrong.

Also, remember Fabius is pretty bad in close-combat (for a Lord, that is) so you might consider adding a second, close-combat focused lord. Maybe a huge daemon prince representing some mad experiment of Bile's.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I have to agree with Serbi, all infantry is a good way to go, especially with all the special
models that go well with Fabius' fluff (possessed, Obliterators, spawn).

But don't forget a Rhino (or two) and probably a Landraider for when Fabius needs a
quick way of the stage.

A Fabius Bile bodyguard army would ofcourse have all its models 'upgraded' by Fabius'
magic potion :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.