Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was playing with my Tau gunline against a Chaos army with several Terminators in a Land Raider. The Terminators assualted, and lost two squad members to my one, thanks to several 1s and a lucky shield drone.

I won the combat, but I very much wanted to be out of the fight. Is there any way to "quit" a close combat? Can one voluntarily fall back?

I feel like I'm missing something.

·
Registered
27 Posts
It is impossible to choose to leave combat. There are abilities such as hit and run which allow you to bypass combat (at specific times) but Fire Warriors cannot.

That is, unless they fail a leadership test, which is rather likely.

·
The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss
2,841 Posts
Vectored Retro Thrusters allow the model with them to disengage (Hit and Run), but there are restrictions on who can use them and so on. There is also the Failsafe Detonator, but the model who is carrying it cannot escape.

Otherwise nope, nothing else and certainly not for Fire Warriors as Wolfie said.

E.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vectored Retro Thrusters allow the model with them to disengage (Hit and Run), but there are restrictions on who can use them and so on.
E.
I had considered using Vectored Retro-Thrusters, but having an XV8 all alone isn't an effective strategy, in my opinion. Especially at the loss of a System slot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.