Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What colour are fallen because im not entirely sure. Is Cypher the same colour. Are they painted Dark Angels green by any chance, as they once were Dark Angels?

Ooops!!!!!!!!!! Ive just realised I posted this in the wrong Forum DOH!!!!! Sorry moderaters.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I believe they are green, in some of the novels and fluff it says that the fallen painted their armour. There are also rumours that it was actually the Fallen who stayed loyal to the Emperor, I guess this is the reason that their armour is green

Extact from Angels of Darkness, as Chaplain Boreas return to Piscina IV after a wild goose chase

'Tell me what you know,' Boresa urged him. 'Every detail could be important.'
'Well, the first group to emerge just ignored the messengers,' Brade said, his brow creased in a frown of concentration. He looked about ready to collapse, his face haggard, his eyes heavy and dark. 'There were three, maybe four of them. They were defenetly Space Marines. Their armour was the same as yours, the chapter symbol, the badges.My officers tried to speak tp their leader, but was showed aside, and they dared not persevere for the risk of offence.'
'How did they know who their leader was?'Boreas asked.
'He was dressed differently,' the colonel explained. 'He wore long robes like a coat over his armour, and carried two bolt pistols in low slung holsters'
'A sword in a scabbard Did he carry a long sword in an ornate scabbard? demanded Boreas, feeling an unfamiliar chill of foreboding.
'Yes, yes, I think the survivor mentioned that,' Brade answered, nodding slightly. 'Do you know him?'

·
Registered
44 Posts
As I started out with Dark Angels 11 years ago, I still remember a few things. Pre-Heresy colour was black armour. And Death Wing painted their armour white after the genestealer invasion. Fallen Angels should be black like their brethren were before they returned to the Rock and blew it to bits.. I see no reason why they would have changed their armour green.. and who's to say they even kept them black?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.