Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Well, the unit falling back will be subject to "Trapped!", as described on page 48 of the rulebook, unless there is a way for it to move through the unit behind it. Remember that models may not move through the space occupied by another model, so there either must be sufficient space between the models in the other squad, or there must be a path around it within the fallback corridor. If that unit that is falling back can successfully move passed the other unit, all is well.

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
As ostol; says, provided there is space then fine, there is no rule for cascading moral failure if that is what you are asking, as there is in more conventional tabletop games

·
Registered
953 Posts
This is a good reason to leave at least 1" between all of your models. To move through a friendly unit their bases must have room to pass. You can have two units intermingled as long as all units in each unit retain coherency. It also helps to protect from blast markers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Heh heh as I rereadt that question It seems very vague to me bu, yeah what I was trying to ask was if they would be trapped by their friends. Thanks for the answer ^_^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts