Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hero of War
1,348 Posts
I've not downloaded it myself, but I would be interested in seeing what people think. I spent my last points on the FIFA dlc, but I might get myself some more and get this if people think it's worth it. Was the first Fallout 3 dlc any good?

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've not downloaded it myself, but I would be interested in seeing what people think. I spent my last points on the FIFA dlc, but I might get myself some more and get this if people think it's worth it. Was the first Fallout 3 dlc any good?
The first one is ok... It's got a grat weapon(better damage than a grenade, sniper scope, single fire) and a cool stealyj armour that make you go invivible in sneak mode.

The pitt is... well what can I say... a bit of a let down really. The weapons were cool but the story was very straight forward with very little sub-plots. Honestly I think it was worth it to begin with but I wouldn'tlay through it again.

The final one should be good with a level cap increase:dance:

·
Hero of War
1,348 Posts
That's a bit of shame! I might still get the first dlc at least, although I still have a little bit of the game to go yet! I'm certainly looking forward to the second one, as they said they would possibly not have a level cap, so that would be cool!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts