Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nerhesi posted this on Warseer. I am unsure as the veracity of this information however. If this information is true then the Tzeench special character will be nasty as it will have one hell of a spell pool to choose from. ;?

First slaanesh spell makes unit stupid.

Screamers:

1 str 5 hit on slash attack against EVERY unit they pass over. Not just one unit anymore.
Reduced Point cost - slightly.
Now str 3, toughness 3.

Instability:

Pop test is gone. Second test is the only test now - aka test against modified leadership value after losing combat - take the difference in wounds.

Magic:

Only Tzeentch can get level 4 casters. Everyone else is capped at 2.

Special character:

12 characters.
1 of which is a two headed tzeentch greater daemon, gets all lores of tzeentch, plus each head gets to pick 4 lores from ANY school of magic. 15 spells total.

Another "character" is a command group of horrors that augment a horror block giving them better bound spells etc...

JvK :happy:

·
Nightlord
1,795 Posts
I had heard about the instability "popping" changing, and to compensate for this the rumor is that all Daemonic Legion demons will drop a leadership back to their original HoC value.

Another rumor is that the 5+ ward that is ignored by magic will become a true ward save if the unit is within 12" of the army general.

That tzeentch characters seem very weird, and I find it odd that they would cap all other casters but tzeentch at level 2 wizards. Slaanesh also needed to dominate the magic phase.

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think these are merrely just playtest rumours at the moment to be entirely honest. To keep the other greater daemons (who are equally avatars of the will and power of their respective master) at level 2 seems a little extreme to me especially if you have human sorcerers that are greater in ability then them. :?

JvK :happy:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Strength 3 toughness 3 screamers might make me switch to furies. Then again, a big unit of screamers flying around over units could do some damage with st 5 slash attacks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.