Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Herman1004
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would agree with you if they scheduled this with the employees they already have, but this means a whole new company with new employees and a schedule of its own. I think it will be very similar to FW who (I think) have releases all the time not dependent on GW at all, it seems. With many units lacking models in FB, they would have a lot to do.

Regards,

·
Registered
219 Posts
I would agree with you if they scheduled this with the employees they already have, but this means a whole new company with new employees and a schedule of its own. I think it will be very similar to FW who (I think) have releases all the time not dependent on GW at all, it seems. With many units lacking models in FB, they would have a lot to do.

Regards,
Correct FW works with a different team then GW, they do have interactions though. Like when an IA came out for the Tau some items in it where not in the Tau codex and they said it would be released soon in GW codex.

Its like Disney they make great movies like the punisher but there main team who works on the kids cartoons does not work on the movies etc. They work on the cartoons and its a different company name who makes the movies they just have a relationship

·
Herman1004
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, and I think GW wouldn't do something like this if they had a dire finanical situation. In addition, I think this will bring more money for GW than a couple of projects they've had in the past. More money than they'll be using I hope...

Regards,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.