Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Ello! I am playing Bie-tan in my next 1500 point tourny. I was wondering how should i use my farseer? I have banshees in a wave serpant and a squad of 5 dark reapers. Now. I have guide on him right now. So he is just standing behind the reapers shooting out. Should i take off guide and give him fortune then put him in wave serpant. (By taking out a banshee) Or. Should i leave him in his current place and have him reroll the reapers shots?

HINT: I DON'T want ANY tips on anything but this. I don't want you to say take out the reapers put in blah blah blah blah blah! Just answer this question!

·
Registered
819 Posts
I would stick your 'seer with your banshies for two reasons.

First off, your 'reapers are allready a HUGE target. Sticking your 'seer with them just makes them even bigger, and with only a max of five reapers, combind that with T3 and a 4+ save. Those Reapers will be long gone in the time you can blink.
Second, your banshies become sooooo much more durable and you overcome their biggest weakness(sticking around).

Third(I know), The fortune/banshies combo gives you an extra 26 more points to spend!

Hope I helped!
-Cypher

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the tips and shadow cat here is my list.

HQ

Farseer- Guide | CCW | Pistol | Runes Of Witseening.

Troops

9 Warp spiders

6 Fire dragons | In Falcon

5 Reapers

10 Banshees + Exarch + Exuctioner + Wave serpant + Starcannons + Spirit Stones.

10 Scorpions + Exarch + Scorpions Claw + Stealth

(When it says + Exarch that means one model is a exarch. Not ten members and a seperate exarch.)

Heavy Support

Falcon + Starcannon + spirit Stones + Holo-field
WraithLord + scatter Laser
Wraithlord + Starcannon.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Oh, you're gunna hate me for this, but, I have to say that you seer would be better off with scorpions/fortune. Reason being, is that when put with scorps, you get a 3+ re'rollable save, seems obvious enough, but when you do the math, your save is 150% better than a 2+(1/9 chance to fail). That's PSCHO!

This gives you 9 uber-durrable above average cc troops ready to kick just about anyone's ass.:yes:

If you only want him with the banshies, I understand... but deeply consider puting him with the scorps.

-Cypher

·
Favored of Tzeentch
3,140 Posts
But then they can't infiltrate, and Scorps aren't really brilliant to put in Wave Serpents. I'd say, with your current list, put the Farseer with the Banshees and give him a Witchblade as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts