Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Victorus aut Mortis
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, wasnt sure whether to put this in the rules help or not, sorry if its in the wrong spot. But my question is this:

Farsight limits the army list to certain 0-1 selections as you all know. And as you may know, there is pretty much no force organisation chart in apocalypse games. What happens when you play a Farsight army in Apocalypse?

·
The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss
2,841 Posts
*screams*

Think of all the Deathbomb units!!

As LBM said - YAY!

E.

·
Registered
107 Posts
What does a Deathbomb unit configuration look like?

Also, is it possible to put multiple Farsights in the same unit? Like, that way if your Crisis team got tied up in CC it wouldn't be a big deal because everyone in the unit is carrying a dawn blade?

It occurred to me that it would be cool to make a XV-22 team for Apoc. Like, get 3 Shadowsuns and put their helmets on, then run them as a special forces unit.

·
Registered
230 Posts
You can only run one of a special character, even in Apoc. Just FYI.

·
Gone
1,286 Posts
Assuming you could run multiple farsights, or farsight lookalikes, they can't be in the same unit, unless they all joined a crisis suit unit. But then the farsights could leave, which would be better?
I dunno.

*ducks away*

·
Registered
107 Posts
True, but what if I didn't actually call them Shadowsuns - What if I just left their helmets on and called them "Experimental Battlesuit Team from Hell"?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.