Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think the accursed crozius is really good for a daemon strong word bearers army
not only do you get the 4+ inv save, it's a power weapon and a personal icon
the manreaper is without a doubt my favorite daemon weapon even though i have only used it once in battle, combined with daemon strength you got a ws 5 s 5 a 3+d6 lord there, perfect for killing anything (i used my nurgle lord against a space marine 8 man assault squad once and i killed all of them (7 wounds from my man reaper and 2 from my nurglings!) :p

·
Registered
196 Posts
definately dreadaxe in conjunction with daemonic stature. I mean come on, D. stature ignores armour saves, then you got the dread axe that ignores invulnerable saves, plus you always wound on a 4+ so it doesn't matter what thier toughness is. It's just the ultimate killer.

·
Registered
340 Posts
The axe of khorne is pretty spiffy in the hands of an asp. champion. One extra attack for every 6 you roll, and every 6 after that. Plus the ignored armour saves. Craziness.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
dark blade on a guy with daemonic stature and strength, also known as int 5 chainfist, however i do like the needle of Slaanesh just cuz it sounds cool

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
i also have developed a love for the ether lance

·
Registered
266 Posts
Manreaper just because of the amount of wounds it can dish out. Lord w/ Terminator Armor, Demonic Mutation, Demonic Strength and Furious Charge on the charge has an average of 9.5 s6 attacks that ignore armor saves!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I use the Dark blade For I have meet players using a lot of tanks, but My fav is the Dreadaxe, does anybody know where I can get my hand on one big Enough for a Daemon Prince?

·
Registered
959 Posts
for big axes try bloodthirster, dragon ogres or minotaurs.

·
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i agree with lord cunning,
that extra shot goes a loooonnnngg way (especially if you have a retinue)
you kill half of em and then you charge them and finish them off before they strike back
Warp scream my ass

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.