Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
King of Curiosity
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the King of Curiosity is curious again, this time for *drumroll please*... Incantations! Yes, incantations the wonderful spells we use to keep our army afloat! Your favorite incantation may also be "my will be done," the casket or any bound spells as well! My favorite incantation would have to be Djera's Incantation of Summoning! Why, because this spell always comes in handy when I feel my units are growing weak! Plus my opponents are usually to busy worrying about my catapult firing again or my casket to worry about me summoning a few more troops back! So for me, this incantation is my favorite!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I don't know which my favorite incantation was, but I love the incantation system! Since I've been playing I've seen a lot of more powerful spells in other lores, but I've also seen those players struggling so hard to cast the difficult spells, ha ha:) Tomb Kings rule!

Frankie

·
King of Curiosity
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to add a little more about my favorite incantation. Djera's incantation of summoning always helps because I can count on my army to NOT DIE (unless the heirophant is killed :( anyway, it's like a seatbelt. In case the car crashes, you have something to save you from getting hurt too badly. Of course I don't count on my TK units to be smashed into by a drunk, boar chariot riding, orc warboss! It's just a spell that has always worked well for me and has helped me in every battle I play!

·
King of Curiosity
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I knew you would pick that spell! It is a good spell but the artillery dice hate me when my guesses are good so I prefer the incantation of summoning, but I just love holding that over my opponent's heads! They always have to save their dispel dice for the catapult and the casket so that allows me to reinforce my army when it starts to get weakened!

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I'm quite the fan of Mankara's Incantation of Urgency. It can be such a useful and annoying spell. There's nothing quite like using urgency to speed a unit of Ushabti or Chariots into an enemy unit that wasn't expecting a charge.

Its also nice when your opponent is expecting to get a flank or rear charge and suddenly your unit turns around in the magic phase.

I like the casket of souls as well. Mostly because even though most of the time it only has a small chance of doing a lot of damage against many armies, its still scary enough to make your opponents save dice up.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I think im gonna go for something a little unusual, but mine is Khalidas venom staff, 2D6 S4 hits every turn until they engage in melee, yes please! And it has the same range as archers, how conveniant!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts