Flails
Musc

Spawn Khorne

Spawn Khorne

5 Furies

Total - 2241
PD - 2

DD - 8

Berserker Sword – Model adds number of attacks equal to the Unit strength of models in base contact / 2

Armour of Damnation – Enemy must reroll successful attacks against bearer

Gaze of the Gods – 4+ ward. If the model flees he is turned into a spawn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blacksun Ogre Tribe

Tyrant Maulgar Foeslayer Ghosteater Headcracker Skullstomper Giantbreaker (Ogre Tyrant) (General)
+Giantbreaker Big Name
+Siegebreaker
+Heavy Armor
+Wyrdstone Necklace
Cost: 281

Grog the Fat (Butcher) (Level 2)
+Bangstick
Cost: 155

Grut the Unclean (Butcher) (Level 2)
+Skullmantle
Cost: 150

Ogre Bulls
+4x Ogre Bulls
+Full Command
+Ironfists
Cost: 210

Ironguts (Add Tyrant)
+7x Ironguts
+Full Command
+Warbanner
Cost: 411

Ogre Bulls
+4x Ogre Bulls
+Full Command
+Ironfists
Cost: 210

Leadbelchers
+4x Leadbelchers

Yhetees
+4x Yhetees

Slavegiant

Slavegiant

Total Points: 2247
Power Dice: 6 (+1 bound spell)
Dispel Dice: 4

Magic Weapon/Items:

Giantbreaker: +1 Strength

Siegebreaker: +3 Strength, Enemy Uses Init Not WS.

Wyrdstone Necklace: 5+ Ward save. Roll a D6 at start of game, on a 1 lose a wound.

Bangstick: Bound Spell 3 - D6 S4 hits 24" range

Skullmantle: -1 to Ld Checks caused by Butcher or unit joined

Warbanner: +1 Combat Res

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
Good god! A strength 9 tyrant!

That tyrant is ugly, but...

The superior charge range of chaos will beat the ogres. They have enough magic defense to stop the butchers. They will eat through the armor saves of the ogres.

I've played against a Chaos army a whole lot like that (not with my Ogres), and I know what it's like playing ogres against all-mounted armies. I just can't see Ogres lasting very long.

I vote Chaos.

·
I've had enough!
2,041 Posts
As I have already mentioned, please change the DD dice pool of the Chaos army to 8. Spawn dont count. This was the main reason I was beaten as well......

Im giving this to the Ogres

It wont take a great deal of baiting to get knights in charge range, the bulls or slave giants can easily achive this, Once the Iron guts have the charge, KLhorne knights cant flee, And then the battle line is broken.

The yhettes will prove tough, too, I think. -1 to hit in combat nullifies the high WS of the knights, and open up the 'rubber lance'...or 'rubber sword'...

Im pretty sure leadbelchers out range the charge of the knights, too. Being the case, they will destroyer one unit at least. Even if not to the last man, but the unit should be rendered useless anyway.

Tim

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
The Chosen Knights have a longer charge range than the Ogres. One charge WILL see the Ogres crushed and out of the Ogres LoS ready for a fresh new charge.

Also, with the Warhounds generally getting in the way, I can't realistically see Chaos losing this.

-AFG

·
Nightlord
1,795 Posts
Chaos has this. Unit for unit each of those chaos knights can take out those ogres. The knights have the range for charges and all those s5 attacks will cut right through those ogres. Khorne has more than enough dispel dice to deal with the Butchers. Overall, with equal generals on each side this would almost be impossible for the ogres to win.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Agreed, the knights are just too armored. The fact that they are out-armored, out-maneuvered, and Chaos has the dispel dice to basically nullify the magic.

·
Now 17% more helpful
2,247 Posts
If the ogres had a couple of baiting units, some gnoblar trappers/ gnoblars for instance, then they could easily dodge the charges, and counter attack. However, they don't, so I can't see anything but a Chaos victory here

Chaos will win

ninja out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.