Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How dose the "Featured Content" need feed work? The the smal thing with pictures on top? I thougt it was some kind if algoritm with popular threads and that ther was a need of pictures. But now I noticed 4 "eternal crusade" post by a new user and no pictures, also ther was no comments and not that many views of the thread.

On a side not I noticed that no of my own pictures from threads have show up in the "featured content" recently.

Thanks for the help clearing this up, I'm just curious.

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,222 Posts
As moderators, we can manually remove threads from the features.
Additionally, we can "manually feature" a thread, although I doubt that's what is going on. In my experience, the pics across the top of the forum are pulled in because they are the most recent pictures posted to the site. This can be smilies, for some reason - I'm not entirely sure why. Working from the assumption that the 'featured bar' is intended for photos, I'll remove those "smilie threads". I've even been known to remove my own battlereport threads since they're just graphics rather than proper photos of minis.
Really, the system is just confusing and possibly broken. The mods just have to stay on top of it. Like most stuff around here...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts