Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wrote a pretty good army centered around a group of 10 nobz on bikes with a Painboy the nobz have four power fists and five big choppas which is a great, cheap, non-power weapon that strikes a S7 on the charge. Anyhoo, the nobz mob also has a painboy, which gives the painboy's unit feel no pain. I have already established that Wazdakka can join the nobz unit and gain FNP as well. However, I am wondering could I buy a second warboss on a bike and also put him in the nobz unit with Wazdakka and also gain FNP for the warboss as well?

The unit altogether would be slightly over 1050 points, but what a unit! Over 60 attacks on the charge with all of the attacks at WS5 (waaggh banner) with all of the attacks at least S7. Yipes! ;o

One other question:

A big mek with a Shokk attack gun and an ammo runt. Does the mek get to re-roll a "miss" on the scatter die, using the ammo runt to attempt a re-roll as a "hit"?

·
LO Zealot
1,568 Posts
Let me know if I understand the situation correctly:
- You took Wazdakka as an HQ choice
- You take a Warboss as an HQ choice, putting him on a bike
- You take a Nob squad as an Elite (or troop) choice, putting them all on bikes and buying a painboy

Yes, you can add both of the HQ choices to the Nob squad, and they will all have FNP, as per the description of the painboy's Dok's Tools on page 38. Of course, if the pain boy was killed somehow (vindicare, torrent of fire, or what not), then the unit loses that ability. Per the description, it only functions while he's alive.

Question two: I would have to say no. You're technically not "rolling to hit" with the scatter die, so an ammo runt would not help you out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.