Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I know that if I give my DP daemon armor2+ and the berzerker glaive4+inv. I pick either or, but if I give him feel no pain also and get shot with say a heavy bolter and roll a 1 for armour save and take the wound do I get to take the feel no pain roll?

·
338 Posts
Only1 said:
OK I know that if I give my DP daemon armor2+ and the berzerker glaive4+inv. I pick either or, but if I give him feel no pain also and get shot with say a heavy bolter and roll a 1 for armour save and take the wound do I get to take the feel no pain roll?
Yes, FNP is taken after the save has been failed. Keep in mind the restrictions on what type of attacks FNP can be used against, their listed in the book.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Of course. Out of curiosity, why did you think you wouldn't get to?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ostsol said:
Of course. Out of curiosity, why did you think you wouldn't get to?
Nothing made me think that I couldnt do it. I just wanted to be possitive that I was reading it right. I am aware of the restrictions, which is why I figured it was different than an inv. save. Thanks for the quick replys.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Daedelus said:
Yes, FNP is taken after the save has been failed. Keep in mind the restrictions on what type of attacks FNP can be used against, their listed in the book.
The FNP in the Book of Khorne has been overiden by the new FNP in the core rulebook.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.