Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are therea any female Farseer models or models that could represent one?

Or can anyone give me a few tips or ideas on converting one?

Thanks,

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm...Uldrad Ulthaun is not female...the Eldar Farseer models do not apper to be female (You know what I mean)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think they are usually refered to as "he" but i know there are some femal warlocks. TBH with all the robing and rune armour and helm it would be difficult to tell either way

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm...anyhelp on converting one to look more female without going over the top? COme on you eldar vets...

·
Registered
328 Posts
You could just get a warlock with....those things.... and glue on some extra bits to make her look more like a farseer. This will most likly take some GS skills to fill in gaps.
Or you could get a farseer model and GS some breasts on to "Her".

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm sure that there was a female farseer released at some point, but I can't seem to find it. You could use a warlock model with a head/weapon swap and some extra detailing in green stuff though.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
There is absolutely no fluff reason at all why a Farseer can't be female. Eldar following the path of the witch are of both sexes, and Eldar have a sexual equality thing going (think of Banshees...).

As others have suggested, their is a long and complicated process to making your Farseer female:

Take one Farseer.

Cut their head off.

Glue female head on and greenstuff breasts.

The End.

·
Registered
104 Posts
yeh going by Dawn of war there are female farseers

thats where I got my idea that they were all female (slaps himself)

heres an Idea , take the howling banshee body and arms ,cut off the head shove a farseer head on top (although now i've just realized the HBs are metal)

ermm if you want some more to make it look more like a farseer make a cloak out of green stuff

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've heard that there are some new eldar coming out soon, there might be a female farseer somewhere in the models range. (And if it looks anything like as good as those rangers, you may see me at GW with a fistful of cash gleefully looking at a farseer.)

·
Proud banner bearer of LO
945 Posts
In the guardian set you get some female torsos, with a bit of greenstuff and approiate weapons you could make one.

·
Son of LO
4,529 Posts
Da Mighty Camel said:
The High Elves Everqueen is quite common to convert in to a female seer.
True, but it's showing its age a bit. I hate that model.

I had the same idea, back when I was thinking of doing an eldar army. This was my plan.

Start with a howling banshee or female guardian model..

Green stuff on a cloak, and possibly a robe on the lower half of the body (like a kilt or skirt) this is what the DoW farseer had.

For the head, if you probably want it helmetless. there are a lot of female models, but I was going to use a dark elf witch elf, and file off and resculpt the hair. Anything, however, will do. If you want a helmet, I'd actually use a guardian head and add some detail.

·
Registered
102 Posts
You could use the female Dark Eldar Lord, and remove all the evil looking bits. Add a few greenstuff gems, etc.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Mmmmm, if you want a female farseer you can use the model of the Eternal Queen from the High Elves.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Catachan Devil said:
You could just get a warlock with....those things....
Way to show your age!

You could look at the wood/high elf mages - they each have a number of female mage models that could easily be used as farseers with little or no work.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Sorry Da i didn´t read you XD, i must upload my female warseer in the galery...perhaps the next year (i have to do the photo, etc etc...XD)

·
Registered
196 Posts
You could use the head of a we spellsinger there pretty cool looking and would make a good head for a beil tan female farseer.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts