Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
624 Posts
You could just get a warlock with....those things.... and glue on some extra bits to make her look more like a farseer. This will most likly take some GS skills to fill in gaps.
Or you could get a farseer model and GS some breasts on to "Her".

· Registered
2,095 Posts
There is absolutely no fluff reason at all why a Farseer can't be female. Eldar following the path of the witch are of both sexes, and Eldar have a sexual equality thing going (think of Banshees...).

As others have suggested, their is a long and complicated process to making your Farseer female:

Take one Farseer.

Cut their head off.

Glue female head on and greenstuff breasts.

The End.

· Registered
106 Posts
yeh going by Dawn of war there are female farseers

thats where I got my idea that they were all female (slaps himself)

heres an Idea , take the howling banshee body and arms ,cut off the head shove a farseer head on top (although now i've just realized the HBs are metal)

ermm if you want some more to make it look more like a farseer make a cloak out of green stuff

· Registered
145 Posts
I've heard that there are some new eldar coming out soon, there might be a female farseer somewhere in the models range. (And if it looks anything like as good as those rangers, you may see me at GW with a fistful of cash gleefully looking at a farseer.)

· Son of LO
5,146 Posts
Da Mighty Camel said:
The High Elves Everqueen is quite common to convert in to a female seer.
True, but it's showing its age a bit. I hate that model.

I had the same idea, back when I was thinking of doing an eldar army. This was my plan.

Start with a howling banshee or female guardian model..

Green stuff on a cloak, and possibly a robe on the lower half of the body (like a kilt or skirt) this is what the DoW farseer had.

For the head, if you probably want it helmetless. there are a lot of female models, but I was going to use a dark elf witch elf, and file off and resculpt the hair. Anything, however, will do. If you want a helmet, I'd actually use a guardian head and add some detail.

· Registered
194 Posts
You could use the head of a we spellsinger there pretty cool looking and would make a good head for a beil tan female farseer.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.