Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Updated with better quality photos.

When starting a necron army I wanted something different, so I thought of having a female necron lord. Now I know necrons are supposed to be Skelital robots in space which dont show form but this is an eccentric necron with the same idea of Tomb Kings High Queen Khalida. Here is a female necron using a dark eldar scourge head and alot of green stuff, the breasts took ages to complete and are not just lumps on a necrons chest but actually finely placed to look realistic. The hair is golden because obviously necrons are made of metal, also it can be explained as tubes connecting to the slumber articers that never got disconnected after reactivation or just convenient hideaways for mindshackle scarabs to swarm from her head into the face of an attacking foe, also has anyone noticed necrons are massive, even compared to space marines their tall.

DSC04692.jpg DSC04693.jpg DSC04694.jpg

·
Registered
136 Posts
nice pics, i like and agree with the idea of a noble lady, who perhaps had/has a talent for war/strategy that leads a necron force. im not sure i would sculpt breasts on, not that i don't like your model, but id likely use jewelry ornamentation to give the feminine feel. and ye, crons are marines sized pretty much. i like the hair/head, especially if i imagine it as a sort of metallic medusa hair but instead of snakes they are robotic tubes that spew forth mindshackle scarabs!

-SL

·
Shrug, k...
1,350 Posts
As in the other thread, i support the idea of a Necron Lady. The model looks good for a first attempt simple conversion. I'm very interested to hear a more in-depth background and personality profile on the Lady in question. For example in regards to whether it's the tomboy-ish battle-hardened maiden or more of an elegant aristocrat who sees battle as just another type of ball to attend.

If going for the latter, on future conversions, I'd love to see the un-'enhanced' portions of her physique slimmed down in contrast to her male counterparts. More jewelry/garb as others have suggested, and a more kempt haircut as even royalty should maintain looking stylish on the battlefield since getting gritty is beneath them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Shy'ak Dynasty is the smallest dynesty in the universe and would be consumed by other larger dynesties if not for their ability to harness the rare and unstable blue core energy. During the end of the war in heaven the orks made massive attacks and raids on the Shy'ak dynesties worlds and destroyed almost all the lords and generals were slaughtered and distroyed... The couple Pharaons, rules of the twin worlds Sphya and Sak went into a terrible and bloody war against the the Orks.
Then the necrons Silent King ordered that the people went into a great sleep and so in the middle of battle the necrons retreated...
Sya the necron Pharaon's ship crashed into the mountains of Sagia and were never seen again while her husband fought as his flag ship burned and fell out of the sky and then...the great sleep...
Sya suddenly awakens with twenty immortals, a glitchy tomb stalker and a rebal Cryptex that are all that remain of the once mighty dynesty, with the help of the mysterious Triarch who come to her rescue as she awakens and finds her home world and those of her and her husbands' dynesty ruled by orks, twenty immortals, twenty five triarch and a hand full of elite are all that stand at Sya's side to reclaim her kingdom and find her beloved husband.
Where he is strength and power she is subple and swiftness

1 - 4 of 4 Posts