Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
"It's not Pink. It's Light Red."

So, was it done for anything in particular? Or just for fun?

I like the way the hair is tied up to the backpack. That's a nice touch.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I don't know what it is I like about this but I like it a lot.

·
Archmagos
904 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats pink and you know it, haha. Seriously though it just needs a hello kitty emblem on it... honorifica hellokittius

but SERIOUSLY, this makes me want to model my own women guardsmen

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
"It's not Pink. It's Light Red."
Sorry, I was channelling 'Red Versus Blue.' You know, those Halo videos that were floating around somewhere. One of the guys has this very argument with his team-mates when he gets his new set of 'Light red' (aka Pink) armour.

I was going to put 'guess the quote' after it in the original post, but if that takes the fun out of it!

Back to the picture, though, and the ensuing discussion;

It does kind of look a little bit like a Native American. The Bolter and Sword kind of spoil the look, though.

And I reckon this would look good in an army. IG are supposed to have women in their ranks, I thought, so it's about time they actually did!

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
It was from a short series about a group of 5 or 6 GW Canada members who converted and painted their own Guard army when the new codex came out. The whole series is still up IIRC. Some nice conversions all around, and I think one guy did an all female army.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
It was from a short series about a group of 5 or 6 GW Canada members who converted and painted their own Guard army when the new codex came out. The whole series is still up IIRC. Some nice conversions all around, and I think one guy did an all female army.
Link, please?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts