Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is this Female tank commander in the IG codex everyone is whining about?! I don't see anything even resembling a woman in any of the codexes?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Damn uppity women folk, tryin to get der hands on good ol MAN made tanks, dem der women folk had best learn to stay in that thar cookin hole while tha man go out and blow sheit up.

(Please note this is a joke and is not ment to be serious in any fashion) :)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Nothing wrong about a woman in a tank eh?
Just think of the positive sides...
If you get a real feminist that's got a real warpath on the way, just think of how grreat it would be when she opens her access hatch and yells:
"Die evil man scum"
And then procedes to blast the enemy into oblivion.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Theres nothing wrong with a female tank commander. In fact there is a drawing in the old imperial guard codex of a female tank commander.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Kommissar Karl

The picture is near the back of the codex, on the page with all the illustrations of guardman representing all the diffent regiments.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Hey, now I remember!
Isn't there some female warrior there too?
I think I saw one once... kinda looks like a halequin.

And ofcourse you always have the two females in the last chancers... warrior woman and rocket girl.

They even refer to females in some black library publications... in "Storm of Iron" a female character has sort of a role...

·
994 Posts
oh yeah ive found it. i never spotted that before but it nots the sort of thing you look for.

there are actually 2 females on these pages. the tank commander and at the bottom left side of the pictures of normal warriors (next to the ogryn).

·
Registered
30 Posts
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

A regiment of women oll suffering from pms

NOW THAT I WOULD PLAY

a bunch of khorne berzerkery women running at the enemy and beating them to death with their cooking pots

lol

(its a joke cause id never play an all female guard regiment as i think that you need a couple of men who can do the heavy lifting lol) :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.