Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomb King are a bitch to fight against and i need your ideas. My friend plays them and for his 2000pts. he is geting two 40 man squads with spears. I've fought one 40 man unit in a 1000pts. and my stone thrower gets eatin up. He uses his swarms and a scorpion. So it looks like i'm gonna try not to use siege weapons. The only ones i'm going to get are two bolt throwers and a stone thrower. And i know that i'll get a runesmith to help me with anti magic. But those two 40 man units will be hard to defeat. Thats my main threat. I think i'll get slayers to accompany my iron breakers and once i get them stuck use things like miners. If i get the slayers would 30 of them be good or bad, just troll slayers. But i always thought they aren't good against week units. Would thunderers be good? I think they would be fun to play with too. Basicly i'm just asking what you guys have to say to help this beardling win against the tomb kings, but i don't want my army just to be anti tomb kings. :)

viP

·
Son of LO
4,630 Posts
Thunderers would make great wholes in is ranks.
If you have problems with him back attacking your warmachines protect them by putting them in front of the line, and keep a unit of miners to pop in your own deployment zone to take care of the scorpion,

use slayers as the big block, then flank with the breakers next turn, to make sure they stay

YOu could use a thane with rune of swiftness and rune of fury twice to deal him great damage even if he gets the charge, it helps alot for CC resolution.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts